UV Safety Awareness Month: How the Ingredients in Mountain Ice Can Benefit Your Skin This Summer
Mountain Ice Pain Relief Gel penetrates deep into the joints to reach pain at its source, but it also benefits the surface of your skin, too. Many of our all-natural ingredients are renowned for their moisturizing ability and beneficial effects on skin cells. Read on to learn about the ingredients in Mountain Ice Pain Relief Gel that can strengthen, restore, and even protect your skin!
This fat-soluble nutrient is one of the most important antioxidants required by our bodies, especially relevant to the processes that fight inflammation and repair damaged cells. Its benefits include:
- Moisturizing: This fat-soluble vitamin naturally occurs in sebum, the waxy, oily substance that lubricates skin.
- Anti-Inflammatory: This potent antioxidant soothes inflammation and also helps maintain your cell membrane, locking moisture in. This further reduces inflammation.
- UV Absorption: Vitamin E in the skin helps to absorb UVB rays, the form of light responsible for sunburns and aging skin.
Green Tea Extract
Derived from the dried leaves and buds of the Camellia sinensis plant that's used to make both black and green tea. It's benefits include:
- Wound Healing: Encourages faster healing from skin and wound damage by regulating inflammatory proteins, as well as boosting epithelialization (migration of cells to repair a wounded area) and angiogenesis (regrowth of blood vessels).
- Anti-Inflammatory: High concentration of catechins, compounds with strong antioxidant properties, that inhibit inflammatory action by preventing excessive white blood cells from reaching a site of inflammation.
- Skin Healing: When applied topically has positive effects on inflammatory skin conditions, including acne, rosacea, and eczema.
A succulent plant long heralded for its effectiveness in wound care. Its benefits include:
- Wound Healing: Aloe vera accelerates the healing process for skin damage by speeding cellular movement and boosting the regrowth of vital connective tissue.
- Sunburn Healing: A common burn treatment, aloe vera is effective in healing first and second degree burns, including sunburn.
- Moisturization: Contains phytosterols, naturally-occurring plant steroids, that relieve itchiness and irritation while creating a moisture barrier that prevents water loss through the skin.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Reduces inflammation by inhibiting the enzymes responsible for the inflammatory response.
Tea Tree Oil
Derived from the leaves of Australia's native Melaleuca alternifolia plant, this natural oil is renowned for its ability to heal wounds, and as a component in topical skincare medications. Its benefits include:
- Wound Healing: Studies suggest that tea tree oil may decrease healing time in wounds caused by bacteria.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Can help reduce inflammation, likely due to its high concentration of anti-inflammatory terpinen-4-ol.
- Improves Dryness and Itchiness: Anti-inflammatory properties can reduce itching and irritation. Frequently used to combat eczema and acne.
- Improves Oiliness: Tea tree oil reduces oily skin issues.
- Antifungal: Can kill a wide range of yeasts and fungi, and research suggests terpinen-4-ol can enhance the effectiveness of certain antifungal drugs.
How Can Mountain Ice Benefit Your Skin?
The combination of natural ingredients in Mountain Ice Pain Relief Gel facilitates absorption of anti-inflammatory and pain relieving ingredients deep into the muscles and joints, allowing for increased blood flow and reduced swelling at the source of pain and not just at the surface of the skin. This can have beneficial effects on conditions as wide-ranging as osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), lupus, scleroderma, and neuropathy.
A number of Mountain Ice ingredients are renowned for their moisturizing ability and beneficial effects on skin cells. Mountain Ice also cools the top layer of the skin, which then numbs and blocks pain signals to the brain, providing pain relief. Thanks to its potential to reduce both the pain sensation and the inflammation that causes it, Mountain Ice Pain Relief Gel can be a valuable option to explore for anyone seeking to reduce chronic pain.
Are you looking to harness the power of our skin-restoring ingredients to reduce inflammation, relieve muscle soreness, and improve circulation? Click here to try Mountain Ice Pain Relief Gel today, and get a discount the more you order!