How Mountain Ice Pain Relief Gel Can Reduce Foot Pain from Plantar Fasciitis
If you've ever gotten out of bed in the morning and felt a stabbing pain in your heel with your first steps, you're familiar with plantar fasciitis. One of the most common causes of heel pain, plantar fasciitis occurs when the thick band of connective tissue on the bottom of your foot becomes inflamed. It's particularly common to runners, but anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet can develop plantar fasciitis. Read on to learn how Mountain Ice Pain Relief Gel can reduce heel inflammation and pain while improving mobility and getting you back on your feet!
What is Plantar Fascitiis?
To understand plantar fasciitis, first we have to look at the plantar fascia. This is a thick, weblike ligament that connects your heel to the front of your foot, absorbing impact and supporting your foot's arch. This band of muscle, stretched taut in the shape of a bowstring, can tear with too much use. After enough tension and stress these tears get inflamed, causing a stabbing pain that may be familiar to you.
Certain physical conditions and activities can put you at increased risk for plantar fasciitis. These include:
- Age: People usually develop plantar fasciitis between the ages of 40 and 60.
- Certain types of exercises or sports: Including long-distance running, aerobic dance, and ballet dancing. Any exercise or practice that places a great deal of stress on your heel and plantar fascia can contribute.
- Certain occupations: Especially jobs that keep you on your feet for long hours, such as nursing, construction, factory work, and teaching.
- Foot shape and mechanics: Uneven standing weight distribution on your foot can contribute, including flat feet, a high foot arch, or an unusual walking pattern.
- Obesity: Additional weight can put extra stress on your heel.
- Poor Quality Footwear: Wearing shoes without enough support can put unnecessary stress on the plantar fascia.
How Can Mountain Ice Sports Recovery gel Help Relieve Plantar Fasciitis Pain?
Plantar fasciitis is notably common in runners and tends to cause the most pain right after exercise, rather than during it. Mountain Ice Pain Relief Gel is a unique formulation of high-quality, all-natural ingredients designed to reduce muscle, joint, tendon, and ligament pain! Our ingredients have been specially chosen to reduce inflammation and provide relief for chronic joint pain:
- Menthol: Its cooling sensation numbs pain, providing immediate relief, while it widens blood vessels to improve circulation and deliver more oxygen and nutrients to damaged areas.
- MSM: Prevents breakdown of connective tissue like ligaments and reduces inflammation.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Essential building block of cartilage (key connective tissue for ankle support) that promotes water retention and regrowth of connective tissue.
- Glucosamine: Encourages regrowth of connective tissue and improves cartilage flexibility and elasticity.
- Aloe Vera: Anti-inflammatory plant that promotes faster muscle recovery.
- Camphor: Cooling pain reliever that reduces swelling from injury and increases circulation.
- Vitamin E: Reduces muscle soreness and encourages muscle rebuilding, strengthening the foot's support.
- Arnica Flower: Relieves inflammation and muscle soreness while improving circulation.
- Turmeric: Inhibits inflammatory response while promoting deep absorption of ingredients, fighting pain at its source.
Are you looking for pain relief from Plantar Fasciitis? Click here to try Mountain Ice Pain Relief Gel today to get back on your feet!