Mountain ice Pain Gel is an effect Pain Managment Treatment and has been Replacing Opioid Pain Medications
There is a huge push to reduce Opioid use by nearly 35% by Centers of medicine.
When we sent our product out to trail, 50% of patients were able to decrease and or completely stop using prescribed opioids.
Are you under directive to contribute to the opioid crisis?
Though this product cannot combat the opioid epidemic alone, and is not a universal solution for all ailments, we have received tremendous feedback from the medical community and patients alike.
Case Study #1
- 95-year-old woman with Hypertension, cerebral infarction, osteoporosis, Knee pains, Peripheral vascular disease, dementia, and a femur fracture.
- Prescribed Hydrocodone 5mg, along side of Tylenol 325mg.
- Started Mountain Ice June 27, 2019
- Within three-month time This woman went from Hydrocodone’s once daily a month to Once monthly.
- Increased her Tylenol usage to four times per day vs once daily.
BioFreeze claims to be a treatment, proven studies have shown help associated with pain when used alongside of Chiropractic work or Physical Therapy. I fail to find where BioFreeze has helped reduced pain management, like Mountain Ice has.
Just like BioFreeze we want Mountain Ice in every home, we want to be known as fluently as Icy Hot.
Why is Mountain Ice different than other topicals?
- We added natural ingredients
- Targeted inflammation not pain, of Joints associated with Arthritis.
- 1/3 of the alcohol that is in Biofreeze
- Treatment for Arthritis VS Nociceptor depressant.
- Case studies of improvement of pain.
- No lidocaine.
- Continues to work even after Menthol fades.
How does Mountain Ice work?
- Menthol opens up pours
- Ingredients are absorbed faster through the skin, Turmeric.
- Circulation is increased by Ilex Leaf.
- Naturally occurring ingredients found in joints, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM.
- Applied directly to inflammation sight, Turmeric, Arnica Flower, Tea Tree Oil, Camphor starts reducing swelling.
- Hyaluronic acid helps aid in lubrication, natural occurring in joints.